Thursday, March 19, 2009

Prints

Now, this is just a random, stray thought I've been toying with... but I'm considering offering up some of my amateur photography as prints for sale on Etsy. I have been obsessed for the past few weeks with photographing the barren, winter trees that I see on my drives to and from work everyday, and I think that the subjects would definitely fit in with my "Earth, Trees, and Heather" image. I guess I'll have to play around with printing methods first to see whether it's a viable option.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

David said...

I think that is a wonderful idea, perhaps stark, black and white, or colored but sans too much background, photos of trees, not yet in blossom or just starting to bud would be lovely.

You have a good eye and I imagine you would take some very interesting pictures, I would love to see your work.

Perhaps we will rename you Ariel Adams?